Turning graphic effects off and on

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Mon Dec 9 14:43:19 EST 2013

Not sure where the IDE is saving graphic effects settings, but basically
using the checkbox removes the graphic effect.
  set the colorOverlay of the btn "foo" to empty

If you don't need to rely on the IDE, you can store the graphic effect
settings in a custom property or variable (it's an array).

You can test whether a graphic effect has been applied to an object by
checking the array.
  if the dropshadow of btn "foo" is an array then...

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design