Asking the impossible

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Mon Dec 9 00:56:53 EST 2013

Hi Jacqueline,

This is a long shot in the dark, but if you know
the exact coordinates of the transparent area,
and you know the exact coordinates of the
imagesource content, just check if the user
clicked either of those coordinates.  Don’t
bother trying to look at the objects involved.
Yes, it is a work around, but it just might work
if you can’t find any other solution.  You may
need tables to store your coordinate maps.

Cheers,

Rick