field properties changing when group copied

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Sun Dec 8 18:34:42 EST 2013

On Sun, Dec 8, 2013 at 11:42 AM, J. Landman Gay <jacque at hyperactivesw.com>wrote:

> Since no one's responded it sounds like something in your setup. The most
> likely reason is that your fields are using inherited text properties, and
> pasting one somewhere else causes the inheritance to change.
>
> Just a guess though, since I'm not sure what your setup is.

I don't think I've changed anything from the defaults except for

What is particularly hitting me is the fixed line height.  I have my
sharedText set, and the text survives the paste with its formatting.  I set
the fixed line height to on, and 12, to match the court forms.

When I paste a group with a lot of label fields, most of the formatting
survives, but the line height goes back a default 14.   Also, the tighter
margins I set seem to be getting reset to defaults, causing the text not to
show in the field.

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462