New livecode release notes page

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Dec 8 14:39:01 EST 2013

On 12/7/13 7:54 PM, Monte Goulding wrote:

> BTW do we like this format better? http://mergext.com/notes/
> This one uses MDwiki and allows you to choose a theme to suit your eyes
 > and breaks the notes up into release cycle pages. The themes are also
better on mobile than the other one.

I like the first one a little better, even on mobile, because I think
it's easier to have the list of release versions at the left. The themes
in the MDwidi one all make the text uncomfortably huge on my Android
tablet so there's more scrolling and the layout isn't as good. Also,
since we need to develop on desktop, I wonder how important mobile
support will be.

Just my opinion though, others may differ and I'm okay with either of them.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com