New livecode release notes page

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Sat Dec 7 14:57:31 EST 2013

On 08/12/2013, at 6:42 AM, "J. Landman Gay" <jacque at hyperactivesw.com> wrote:

> This is fantastic, thank you very much. I bookmarked it immediately. The page is attractive and easy to read too.

I can't take any credit for the look of the page other than the index structure.

The page uses http://ricostacruz.com/flatdoc/ which parses the markdown file http://mergext.com/notes.md

There's a heap of markdown to pretty page projects on github as markdown based docs seems to be getting quite popular. Flatdoc does everything in the javascript but there's others that compile server side or even as a one time process. I found another one which looks good for more complex sites and can be themed and is also all javascript: http://dynalon.github.io/mdwiki/

Cheers

--
Monte Goulding

mergExt - There's an external for that!