Strict Compilation Mode

Robert Sneidar slylabs13 at me.com
Thu Dec 5 22:23:47 EST 2013

This has been hashed out before, but I think that if you are not using strict compilation mode from the git go, it would probably be better if you didn’t switch. Unless you are writing a fairly complex application, there really is not any reason (that I can see) for using strict compilation mode. It’s not that difficult to keep track of your variables if you develop a standard naming convention.

Bob