AW: Is sandboxing on OS X already state of the art?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Thu Dec 5 02:41:06 EST 2013

Hi John,
Yes, today sandboxing only is required, if I would want to distribute on the
AppStore - what I don't want. But as the table you have pointed to shows,
sandboxing today already is also "recommended" for all other distribution
paths. So I was wondering how many of you LC guys here do sandboxing already
today (for traditional programs) and what your "feelings" are, how long it
will take until Apple requires sandboxing for all OS X programs.
Tiemo

Auftrag