Where are LC's iOS Guidelines?

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Wed Dec 4 12:46:35 EST 2013

I put my toe into iOS waters months and months ago, and actually got a couple of apps running as prototypes: an iPhone app and an iPad one. I am effectively starting again and I find I've now forgotten most of what I learned, plus the topic has moved on with Retina displays, iPhone 5 etc. Can someone point me to some concise LC documentation that explains (for a start) what exactly is the spec of the Icons and Splash Screens that are referred to in the current (6.1.3) version of the LC Standalone settings? That way I could get an experimental app to show its face, at least.

I can find a few tutorials, but I can't find a definite and precise list of dimensions etc. At least I can't find any of this by using the LC IDE toolbar, and I can't see the iOS release notes I used to rely on. Sorry if this is obvious to everyone else.

TIA for any guidance.

Graham