Question re ChartsEngine

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Wed Dec 4 11:27:02 EST 2013

Thanks Björnke. So far, only one copy - gmail is too clever for its own
good :-)

It is indeed surprising that maxY doesn't work for stacked bar charts -
it's a very useful feature, and I'd have thought it was even more
important for stacked than for simple bar charts.  Oh well, I guess it's
time to start writing code :-)

-- Alex.

P.S. forums. I know why I can't post - it's because I can't remember how
to login. I know I had a different username or password for the forums
vs the runrev store account (vs the on-rev account). Can never remember
what they are, and the entry in InfoWallet has become too confusing
(three usernames, two email addresses, 5 passwords all for different
parts of runrev). Since I only look at the forums about once a year
(just to see if the user interface has improved from abysmal to even
barely usable :-), I decided I would just stick with the uselist. When
(if) runrev enables the email gateway, then I''ll be a forum user, and
not before.

P.S> megaBundle - great deal, unless you've already got 80-90% of it
from previous Kickstarter and/or megabundles. :-)