Cyber Monday 50% off Valentina Studio, ADK for LiveCode & More

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Mon Dec 2 15:25:54 EST 2013

Hello all,

It is Cyber Monday, and I hope you are not as disappointed as I was that BF
& CM deals on the iPad Air were lame ;-)

Over on the Paradigma Software site, Valentina Studio, ADK DB for LiveCode
and VDN are all 50% until tomorrow. This is the first time we've done an
offer on VDN. VDN is allowing the redistribution of our server. Don't forget
that our server now is both DB AND Reports, and Reports now works with many
types of DB...including new MS SQL Server and Oracle support.

Deal ends tomorrow, so this is a last reminder.

As a side note, my other company Mirye Software has Shade 3D discounted at
50% off - http://www.miryestore.com/home.php?cat=634, as well as some fun
content. You can get Shade 3D for Unity for free too!

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
Paradigma Software
http://www.paradigmasoft.com