Checking for 'quit' and aborting shutdown

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Mon Dec 2 12:49:06 EST 2013

Thanks Devin, Ken's stuff is always worth reading. Sadly it doesn't work with my particular problem, but maybe nothing does. I simply have to decide whether to warn the user before quitting and live with the problem, or give up the warning. I am not sure if Apple (or Microsoft for that matter) has any guidelines on one's app being a 'good citizen' in this respect.

Graham