Sweet little progress ARC library

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Dec 2 09:35:58 EST 2013

Chipp Walters wrote:

> Needed to create some libs for showing progress for this dashboard
> recently.
> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3788438/DONOTMOVE/Screenshot%202013-12-01%2019.13.26.png
>
> The point of the Dashboard was to allow exec mgmt to review progress. I
> built it and then purchased one of those Android on a sticks and plugged it
> into a nice HDTV. I set it up so it runs continuously, panning from one
> screen to the next.

Nicely done, Chipp.

The old Microphone modem scripting package used a dial as a progress
indicator for downloads, and I always liked both the novel appearance
and the good use of space they provide.

Your dashboard looks great.  I wish I'd had that screen shot when I
spoke at the MacTech Conference last month - since it was for an IT
crowd, I used dashboards as an example of some of the things LC is great
at.  Yours would have been a wonderful addition in my slides.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World