on-screen scaling

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Mon Dec 2 07:38:41 EST 2013

I haven't tackled scaling text and rects, but I have rendered PDF pages.
If you need a Letter size page, make the width of the stack (8.5 * 72), and
make the height (11 * 72).  Layout your document on this "page", and use
LiveCode's print to PDF feature.  Look in the dictionary for details.  On
Windows, it uses a PDF printer DLL, so make sure it is selected in
standalone settings.

You might be able to use the new fullScreenMode for desktop (in 6.5) to
achieve some level of scaling.  If not, the PDF can be zoomed in Acrobat
Reader.

~Roger