[ANN] Excel Library released

zryip theSlug zryip.theslug at gmail.com
Sun Dec 1 18:18:44 EST 2013

Bob,

Yes, this is possible by using the following syntax:

put XCEL_Range_Ref_Add(tTheWorkbookRef, tTheSheetRef, "myRange") into tTheRange
put XCEL_Range_Values_Get(tTheRange) into tTheRangeData

Where:
- tTheWorkbookRef is a reference to a workbook (number or name)
- tTheSheetRef is a reference to a sheet (number or name)
- "myRange" is a named range. We can also use a range in the A1-style
notation: "A1:C3" for example

For a single cell we have also the XCEL_Range_Value_Get function.