Is hiding a modal dialog the same as closing it?

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Sun Dec 1 18:03:25 EST 2013

As an aside, I have noticed with modal windows it’s a very bad thing to do anything that would generate an error dialog when in that modal state. You will be unable to dismiss the error dialog as the modal will prevent you, and if memory serves, the error dialog will prevent you from interacting with the modal window.

Bob Sneidar
IT Technician
Integrated Office Technology
bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com<mailto:bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com>