Copy Image to TargetImage

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Dec 1 13:13:02 EST 2013

Vaughn,

You can import your images as control to make sure they don't disappear.

Another way is to create a folder next to your stack and call this
folder "pictures". Put your image files into the folder, e.g.
"pictures/mypicture.png". Set the filename of the image control to
"pictures/mypicture.png". Now, whenever you move your stack, make sure
that you move the folder to the same place and the pictures will be
visible in your stack.

You can use the Files section of the Standalone Application Settings to
include your folder with your standalone.

Also see pages 116-118 of my book.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille