blur a background

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Fri Aug 30 23:05:58 EDT 2013

Mark,

Thanks!!! Wish I knew that before I did it by brute force. I ripple thru all
controls(including mobile controls) and disable them (also remember ones
that were already disabled), setting the transparency to like 20% setting
all the card's background to gray. Then put a new group on the card and do
whatever and then when the user is done remove the group and re-enable all
controls set the transparency back yada-yada-yada. The way you are
suggesting is very elegant indeed.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services