Windows standalone puzzle

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Thu Aug 29 12:31:39 EDT 2013

At someone's suggestion on the list, I ended up using the … html tag
and setting the htmltext to avoid the Mac/Windows issue, but I was putting
the data into a scrolling list field not a menu.  Not sure if menus accept
htmltext, would be interesting to check that out.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>