MySql vs Valentina

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 06:54:00 EDT 2013

I think that's because the link is not represented in the mail List
correctly. Everything betwenen < and > needs to appear on one line. I show
the last :articles> appearing on the second line and not part of the
hyperlink.

But even if you go to the 'This topic does not exist yet' page, in the left
hand column is the 'Articles' link; 3rd from the top. Not too hard to find.