LiveCode Server, can it read local (on the server) drives?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed Aug 28 09:34:45 EDT 2013

Roger Eller wrote:
> Additionally, I want to pass a list to be queried and verified, instead of
> one line at a time, passing parameters with GET.  Any recommendations on
> that front?

For reasons I can't understand, though the LC Server engine is 50%
larger than a GUI Linux standalone, I believe it includes no socket
support (I hope I'm mistaken on that - anyone have newer info?).

If socket communication is critical you may consider using a standalone
instead.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World