Search & Replace with lf and/cr

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Tue Aug 27 05:21:40 EDT 2013

Hi Richmond,

I don't understand why this is a poblem and why you would try this in LibreOffice.

put the script of myControl into myScript
replace ")" & break with ")" & cr & "beep" & cr & "break" in myScript
set the script of myControl to myScript
put the result into rslt
if rslt is not empty then
  beep
  answer error rslt
end if

You could also put the script into a field and write more complex scripts to edit that script before you set the script of the control.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Use Color Converter to convert CMYK, RGB, RAL, XYZ, H.Lab and other colour spaces. http://www.color-converter.com

We have time for new software development projects. Contact me for a quote.