snapshot - iOS - upload image

Neil Roger neil at runrev.com
Mon Aug 26 04:32:36 EDT 2013

Hi Jim,

Could you try something like the following to see if you are able to
upload then view an image -

on mouseUp
--this just makes sure the pic is of a reasonable size to work with
    set the width of the templateImage to 250
    set the height of the templateImage to 250
    set the lockLoc of the templateImage to true
--take the picture
    mobilepickphoto "library"
--upload to FTP
    put the last image into url
("ftp://username:password@host/newimage.jpg")
--Informs of successful or unsuccessful upload
    if the result is not empty then
       answer "url put failed:" && the result
    else
       answer "success!"
    end if
end mouseUp

I ask this as I have used the above script previously to successfully to
upload an image that is then viewable when downloaded.

Kind Regards,

Neil Roger
--
RunRev Support Team ~ http://www.runrev.com