snapshot - iOS - upload image

Jim sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Sun Aug 25 23:47:31 EDT 2013

*I'm using the following code in iOS to:*

* select an image from the library*

*reduce it in size as set by the templateimage*

*import snapshot of that image from my card*

*then upload it to my server *

*-- btw  WE NEED A SAFER FTP!!!!!*

*
*

*It seems to do all these things but the image that lands on the server
cannot be viewed in Preview when retrieved from the server.*

*
*

*Am doing this via the iOS Simulator which will upload viewable images that
are not  from a snapshot but just "the last image" after selecting via
  mobilepickphoto "library"
*

*
*

*Any idea why the snapshot image that is uploaded is no good?*

*
*

*on* mouseUp

  *set* the width of the templateImage to 80

  *set* the height of the templateImage to 30

  *set* the lockLoc of the templateImage to true

     mobilepickphoto "library"

   *put* the rect of the last image into tRect

*import* snapshot from rectangle tRect

*
*

 *put*  the last image into url ("
ftp://me:password@ftp.ezpzapps.com/public_html/1AX.jpg")

   *if* the result is not empty *then*

      *answer* "url put failed:" && the result

   *else*

      *answer* "success!"

   *end* *if*

*end* mouseUp