How to build webcam application

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Sun Aug 25 19:40:43 EDT 2013

Hi Mark, (Everyone else please excuse me for using this Forum.)

We've never connected, but I thought I should give you my nephews email address. He is retired from his day job, but often plays gigs with a couple of his buddies. I don't know much about this but this is what the Internet is good for. He's not Mac unfriendly, but doesn't code or anything like that. He lives in Huntington Beach and travels back and forth from there and NYC all the time. His name is Dan Bolten and his email address is: Dan Bolten <d.bolten at worldnet.att.net>  I'm copying him with this msg. Maybe you guys can do each other some good.

Joe Lewis Wilkins