html tags recognized by htmlText

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Sun Aug 25 19:30:51 EDT 2013

> Meanwhile Bjornke has come up with a way to convert the doc files into
> a SQLite database, and that makes it faster, more maintainable, easier
> to use, and more flexible. Unfortunately his converter doesn't work on
> linux, but the resulting database is cross-platform.

I can't really test on Linux, but most likely the problem is with where LiveCode stores it's user add ons.

In LC, go to the "Preferences" Menu -> "Files & memory" Pane -> "User extensions" (at the bottom)

That one needs to be set to a writeable, existing folder. LC does not check if the folder exists. If that is not the problem, you might need to check if the dictionary is stored differently by the IDE on linux:

 put the cCustomizationPath of stack "revpreferences"

Tho.. that knowledge wouldn't really do you any good...

err.. yeah xD

--

Use an alternative Dictionary viewer:
http://bjoernke.com/bvgdocu/