Implications of DOJ vs Apple for developers?

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Sat Aug 24 21:29:14 EDT 2013

There has been no decision on remedies.  The remedies you listed are NOT
the ones approved by the court, just proposed by the DOJ.  We can debate
how rational or bizarre the decision seems, but until it has worked its way
through to SCOTUS, nothing is really decided.  I would be surprised if
SCOTUS let this stand, as any of the publishers was free to tell Apple to
go to hell, but simply chose not to.