[ANN] Library for scripting MS Excel with LC - Beta Testers needed

zryip theSlug zryip.theslug at gmail.com
Sat Aug 24 17:51:07 EDT 2013

A quick update.

First of all, a big thanks to all our enthusiast testers. I didn't expected
so many replies!
All testers should now have received the Excel Library beta package. If
not, having a look to any spams box could help.

About Word and PowerPoint libraries. This is something possible and once
the Excel Library released, I have plans to make them a reality.

However, I will have to come with a different approach than how the Excel
Library was built, because developing, testing and documenting such a
library of about 150 commands is a real big task. Doing things more
progressively with immediate users feedback, could be a better approach.
Will think to that.

Thanks again.

Best Regards,
--