ANN:Another app made with LiveCode has been approved by Apple!

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Sat Aug 24 10:34:58 EDT 2013

On Wed, Aug 21, 2013 at 2:17 PM, Mark Talluto <userev at canelasoftware.com> wrote:
>  There is an in-app component to make the app do more, but there is a twist.  We are billing through the
> desktop app to make the mobile app get extended features.  The iPad app communicates with the
> desktop app to know if the purchase as been made.  You can probably guess what that means.

I'm particularly interested in this--I plan on an ipad version of my
application, but don't intend to charge any more for it than needed to
stop random downloads; it is purely a companion piece to the
(presumably remote) desktop.

It won't be able to purchase new licenses for "per use" users, but I'm
assuming that it will be able to initiate a new case if uses have been
pre-paid from the desktop or web.

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462