Google's SPAM filters [was Re: Finding the calling code/object/script?]

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 21:05:50 EDT 2013

I noticed this started at least 2 months ago, but I only get about 1-3 List
posts a day end up in my Spam folder. I now check the Spam folder every day
for List posts, I might get 2 or 3 a year that are really Spam, so
currently all my Spam, isn't.

Also can't figure out any pattern. in the last 11 hrs I had only 1 post in
my Spam.