Post command help (was: https problem)

FlexibleLearning.com admin at FlexibleLearning.com
Fri Aug 23 02:59:44 EDT 2013

I just tried "put the libURLSetSSLVerification" on Windows and got a compile
error.

Without a dictionary entry, however, I am only guessing that it would return
True/False.

Meanwhile, access to data supplied by an https url seems unavailable when
using Mac OS X.

Bugger.

Hugh Senior
FLCo

On 8/22/13 12:21 PM, Ben Rubinstein wrote:

> And libUrlSetSSLVerification, mentioned (I think) in Thierry's response
> from RunRev support, does not appear in any documentation that I can find.

I just found it in the SSLCertificates entry in the dictionary. The info
should probably also be cross-referenced in the (missing)
libURLSetSSLVerification entry when/if it gets added.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com