revFontUnload Fail

Roger Eller roger.e.eller at sealedair.com
Tue Aug 20 17:19:08 EDT 2013

I'm trying to include a font with a desktop application.  I don't want to
install the font because the users may not have admin rights.  This in on
WinXP and Win7.  revFontLoad does the trick perfectly, but in my
closeStackRequest handler is where I try to unload the font, and the result
is "couldn't unload font".

As a standalone, I included some answer dialogs to check the path to the
font, and it is indeed correct.  After the application quits, I verify that
there are no lingering processes, then I try to throw away the app folder
(because this is still development).  Windows gives me a warning that the
font file is in-use, so I can't trash the folder.  Any suggestions are
welcome.  Again, there are no lingering processes, so I am completely lost.

~Roger