Windows standalone puzzle

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Aug 20 11:52:06 EDT 2013

Curry Kenworthy wrote:

> I see an "of of" in line -5. Also be sure of your cr's and your file paths!

Good catch!  I'd looked at Peter's code and completely missed that.

This is why I love this community:

When you need to optimize a routine into a three-line solution using
arrays, Alex Tweedly will be the guy to deliver it.

When you need new ways of thinking about complex data structures, Dick
Kriesel is your man.

When you need geometry, we all turn to Jim Hurley.

And when you need a pair of eyes able to see the finest of details,
Curry's got your back.

Collectively, there's nothing we can't solve. :)

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World