Preventing screen capture hot key combinations

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Tue Aug 20 01:11:51 EDT 2013

Even if you could get this to work, I'm not sure what good it would do.
If LiveCode is active but is not the foreground application, screenshots
would still be possible.  There are also probably a dozen third party
screen capture tools as well.  You might be able to hide the application
(or somehow alter the display) if it's not the foreground app, but is this
a desirable user experience?  Plus, there's always the photo/video of the
screen option.

If you're trying to protect whatever you're displaying on the screen,
perhaps you could consider something like a watermark.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design