Mac/WIndows ASCII characters

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sat Aug 17 14:03:21 EDT 2013

Looking into this further, it appears the list of namd html entities in the
dictionary entry for htmltext is very incomplete.  I just tried ↵ and
… and they both work fine but are not listed in the dictionary.

Does anyone have an up to date list of what LC recognizes in htmltext for
ascii chars > 127?  Is it possible it supports them all, as listed at
http://www.w3schools.com/tags/ref_symbols.asp?

This also makes me wonder if the list of tags supported by htmltext is
complete.....

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>