Mac/WIndows ASCII characters

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Aug 16 21:53:15 EDT 2013

Hi Pete,

Either use isoToMac(numToChar(182)) or numToChar(166). The isoToMac and macToIso functions apply to all ASCII character above 128 and not only if store on one platform and displayed on another. If you use the Latin-1 character table on Mac, like you're doing now, you'll always need the isoToMac function to convert the characters to MacRoman.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Use Color Converter to convert CMYK, RGB, RAL, XYZ, H.Lab and other colour spaces. http://www.color-converter.com

We have time for new software development projects. Contact me for a quote.