If you bought my book...

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Aug 16 11:53:07 EDT 2013

Hi everyone,

Just a quick note for everyone who bought the book Programming LiveCode
for the Real Beginner. I'm still getting orders from people who don't
provide correct contact information. It takes a lot of effort to find
out who ordered the book and where the book should be shipped.

When you order Programming LiveCode..., please make sure that PayPal,
your bank and your credit card company have your correct e-mail address,
postal address and phone number. I rely on this information if I need to
contact you.

Everyone who orders the book, received an e-mail with a request to
confirm his or her postal address. If you don't receive this e-mail,
please contact me from a different e-mail address (not Yahoo, Hotmail,
Gmail, etc; use your employer's or school's e-mail instead or use Mail.com).

I have just sent a dozen of requests for confirmation. If you don't get
any e-mails from me, try to contact me yourself.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com