IDE versus MSG Box - Field Tabstops

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Aug 14 13:24:19 EDT 2013

On 8/14/13 11:49 AM, dunbarx at aol.com wrote:

> With what you explained, I might see how, say, a negative number
> might trip up the translation, but do not see why the particular
> string mentioned does. Anyway, that string does not crash two
> machines I tried it on, so I suspect something more local and
> sinister in his getup.

I found early on that if I had the project browser showing, setting
properties in the older property inspector would cause a crash
sometimes. Later I found out there was a bug in the new project browser
that caused that, but I'd already got into the habit of not showing it
any more. I haven't had crashes since I turned it off, and I don't know
if the bug's been fixed since then because I haven't turned it back on.

Maybe the OP had both browsers showing and hit the same bug.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com