IDE versus MSG Box - Field Tabstops

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 00:40:48 EDT 2013

Hi Craig,

dunbarx wrote
> I set those stops in the properties palette without issue.
> LC 5.5.4, OSX 10.6.8. So I am not sure what you are seeing.
>
> And there are always several ways to do things in LC.
> But are you saying that changing the actual values of the
> tabStops prevents the hang?

Looks like the IDE expects that Tab Stops
are written like this:
250,330,340,420,500,580,590,600,610,660
not like this:
250,80,10,80,80,80,10,10,10,50

If this is the correct way to write Tab stops
in the IDE, then I expect an error message
but not that the application hangs and crash.

Try by yourself (with no other stack opened)
In a new stack, create a text field and
using the properties palette, set the Tab stops
to: 250,80,10,80,80,80,10,10,10,50

Tell us if your IDE does not hangs and crash.

Thanks in advance.

Al