Handling of final delimter (was Re: "this me"?)

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Aug 13 23:22:15 EDT 2013

On 8/13/13 9:01 PM, Kay C Lan wrote:

> Now I don't want to have LC behave that way, I like the fact that LC
> recognises "1,2,3" as a 3 item list, I just wish it would be logical enough
> to recognise ",2," as a 3 item list with 2 empty items.

Mark Waddingham explains much better than I did why things work the way
they do. He elaborates further in later posts in the thread. It's worth
a read, starting here:

<http://forums.runrev.com/viewtopic.php?f=66&t=16383&start=15#p82959>

The current behavior appears to be the most sensible and robust. Mark
Wieder's proposed addition is currently under discussion.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com