git integration, but not of LC projects

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 10:41:47 EDT 2013

On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 3:41 PM, Monte Goulding <monte at sweattechnologies.com
> wrote:

> I take back the external idea as git is GPL so you couldn't distribute it
> on the app store. Can you elaborate more on your data and what the users do
> with it?

Sure, it's just a distributed project management tool, with developers as a
common target. Distributed data is to make it fast and responsive, git
makes it so that developers don't actually have to use it -- instead they
can just pull the repo and stay in their favorite text editor/command line.

The data is mostly text, but could be styled, so that's an interesting
challenge (to make it accessible to command line users). In addition there
could be images, which might or might not make sense to use with git. I
know it's possible to use it with any file, albeit that there are no diffs
for images, etc.

I'm going to look at github to see if they have an API.