Corrupted Stack

Joe Hamburger abilitybf at att.net
Mon Aug 12 14:56:14 EDT 2013

Hi Jacqueline,

You're probably right in that my stack isn't corrupted. I appreciate the help from Mark, Richard and you. All my stacks are set up for the same version of the software, so that isn't the problem. I really don't know what's causing the program to force quit. I've tried everything I can think of besides recreating the stack and perhaps the card containing the script that forces the application to quit. I'll keep working on it. When I come up with something that works, I'll let you know.

Can you think of anything that would cause a force quit? I tried lock messages and that didn't help either.

Joe
Orlando, FL