Turning off rendering VT as a return?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Aug 11 22:48:51 EDT 2013

On 8/11/13 7:02 PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:

> So in short:  Anyone here know how to turn off the rendering of VTs as
> returns so I can see only true ASCII 10s as the line breaks, like I've
> enjoyed for the last 25 years?

I don't think there's a way to do it outside of a bulk replace with some
other nonprinting character.

I've already had a use for the new visual line breaks, so was glad to
see them. But I don't think they're optional. :( Maybe someone who's
poking around in the engine would consider adding a toggle switch?

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com