Handling of final delimter (was Re: "this me"?)

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sun Aug 11 20:26:33 EDT 2013

Paul-

Sunday, August 11, 2013, 4:20:35 PM, you wrote:

> I wonder if anyone actually relies on that ability. If not, perhaps THAT
> should be changed, since it appears to be the one glaring inconsistency that
> can't be resolved by "looking at things differently".

Jacque has pointed out on the web forum a couple of different ways in
which she relies on the current implementation. And while I think
that's taking advantage of a historical loophole which should be
closed, that's just my opinion, and she does make a good case for
defaulting to the current behavior so as not to break existing stacks.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net