Corrupted Stack

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sat Aug 10 16:06:38 EDT 2013

Joe Hamburger wrote:

 > This is strange. The stack I'm referring to works fine when
 > everything I do is within the stack. However, when I try to
 > alter some field data in this stack from a script in another
 > stack, LiveCode force quits. I have used several different
 > ways to change the data but it quits almost every time.

Strange indeed.  I've found LC surprisingly robost, certainly more so
than any other xTalk I've used.

If you have multiple cards, can you lock messages and open card 2 of
that stack?

Can you at least open it without editing the contents of that field?

Have you tried opening it in LC on other OSes?

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World