Urgent: pancake or crepe?

Dave Kilroy dave at applicationinsight.com
Fri Aug 9 05:25:27 EDT 2013

Pierre yes I agree they are stars - a few weeks ago on a Friday evening I
noticed the database server was down, emailed RunRev and David Williams
emailed me back within two minutes apologising and saying the problem had
been fixed (which it had been) - he either was working at the office at that
late hour or broke off his relaxing time to respond - truly excellent!

Pierre Sahores-2 wrote