"this me"?

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Wed Aug 7 22:39:51 EDT 2013

On 08/08/2013, at 11:52 AM, J. Landman Gay wrote:

> I vote for "the owner of this script" or "the scriptObject". Or alternately, "the owner of this behavior".

I think 'the object containing this script' spells it out most clearly... using the owner my introduce confusion with the object hierarchy owner. But I don't think it's possible to do and nobody wants to write the objectContainingThisScript... Mark Waddingham recently proposed this script but when we actually are getting an object reference that doesn't make sense either.

Cheers

--
M E R Goulding
Software development services