"this me"?

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Wed Aug 7 19:31:50 EDT 2013

On 08/08/2013, at 8:45 AM, Mark Schonewille wrote:

> Then why did you accept "this me"?

It's not up to me to accept it or not so I'm not sure where you got that from.

> In the discussion I am having with you now, you said "this behavior" doesn't make sense.

Yes, it doesn't make sense outside the context of a behavior script but I'm not really sure why that's important so I still like it.

> Now I'm really putting an end to this discussion.

It's been such a pleasure conversing with you Mark.

> It doesn't seem to lead anywhere,

Well that's up to you. It could lead to you proposing this control on the engine forum if you feel despite my criticism it's the best option.

> but I do hope others will contribute with some really good ideas.

Sure, I'd like to discuss good ideas.

--
M E R Goulding
Software development services