"this me"?

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Wed Aug 7 17:40:32 EDT 2013

On 08/08/2013, at 7:08 AM, Mark Schonewille <m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com> wrote:

> Why do you want "this me" to have sense outside a behavior script, if the only place where it will be used is in a behavior script?

I'm not really sure but that's the main reason I can think of for 'this behavior' being rejected ;-)

> Apparently, "this group", "this control" etc. is not a synonym of "me" because currently "this group", "this control" etc. throws an execution error while "me" doesn't. That makes "this group", "this control" etc. a very feasible candidate.

Sorry, I didn't mean it's currently a synonym of me. I meant that if implemented I think people would naturally expect it to be a synonym of me. Or perhaps this group in the context of a control script would actually be the containing group reference...

--
Monte Goulding

mergExt - There's an external for that!