"this me"?

Paul D. DeRocco pderocco at ix.netcom.com
Wed Aug 7 16:45:29 EDT 2013

> From: Mike Kerner
>
> Really?  That was the best we could come up with?  That.  Is.
>  Horrible. And.  Must.  Die.
>
> In what context in the English language would that even begin
> to make sense?

Typical English. Ever wonder about phrases like "There, there" or "My, oh
my", or "hail fellow well met"? Let Google Translate choke on that.

> There are some bad ideas in LC, but that one is downright
> pathetic - right
> along with blank last items being treated like they don't exist.

Not having an assignment operator seems like an obsessive commitment to
being "English". Having to write "put i + 1 into i" is pretty tedious.

--

Ciao,               Paul D. DeRocco
Paul                mailto:pderocco at ix.netcom.com