"this me"?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Aug 7 16:44:37 EDT 2013

Hi,

Behaviors used to be called parentScripts. An option could be "this parent".

Also, currently syntax of the form "this control", "this button", "this
group" etc throws an execution error. It would be very nice if this
syntax would be used instead of "this me" and it would make sense.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com